Currently, busy lives and unhealthy lifestyles are causing the percentage of overweight and obesity to increase seriously. Therefore, people’s need to losing weight is also increasing. However, most people have trouble controlling their eating. The best solution is to use a lot of fruit. Fruits not only suppress cravings but also provide a host of essential vitamins and nutrients to maintain effective weight loss. What kind of fruit to eat, how much, not everyone knows. Here are the fruits that are very beneficial for weight loss.
GRAPEFRUIT IS A VERY GOOD FRUIT FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Grapefruit is known as the city’s golden fruit for weight loss. Grapefruit is extremely low in calories, only about 40 kcal/100 g. In addition, the high amount of fiber and water improves digestion and prolongs the feeling of fullness. This also reduces cravings.
In addition, the vitamin C content in grapefruit brings many benefits, such as:
• Oxidizes adipose tissue, promotes fat burning
• Increase metabolism
• Promotes cholesterol metabolism in the liver.
Avocado is a fruit with fairly high-fat content. But the fatty acids in avocado are fatty acids that are beneficial to the body, especially Omega-9 fatty acids. This is a monounsaturated fatty acid, with many benefits such as:
• Good for cardiovascular
• Keeps blood sugar at a stable level.
In addition, the substances in avocado also help to detoxify the body, increase the feeling of satiety, reduce appetite. It is a rare fruit that provides a lot of calories (160 kcal / 100 g) but has a very good weight loss effect when consumed in moderation.
WEIGHT LOSS WITH APPLES
Apples contain many beneficial substances for the weight loss process of overweight people:
• Pectin: Pectin is a type of soluble fiber found in apples. The benefits of fiber help you feel full for a long time, improve digestion, and lower blood sugar. In addition, pectin also helps to lower the level of bad cholesterol in the body.
• Vitamin C: Apples are high in vitamin C. Like grapefruit, vitamin C helps significantly to support fat burning.
• Other vitamins: vitamins A, E, beta-carotene help neutralize harmful free radicals and improve health.
The calories in apples are also quite low, only about 45 kcal/100 g.
Guava is a very easy fruit to buy in Vietnam. Not only that, but it is also a very cheap fruit. Like other fruits that support weight loss, the fiber and vitamin C in guava is abundant, providing high efficiency for dieters.
Note: It is recommended to eat guava in the form of a smoothie or remove the seeds while eating to avoid negative effects on the stomach.
Guava calories: about 68 kcal / 100g
Pineapple contains enzymes that break down fat. Not only that, but the compounds in pineapple also help fight cancer and aid digestion.
Nutritional composition of pineapple.
• Fiber: helps improve digestion, lowers blood sugar levels
• Vitamin C
• Manganese, copper: 2 trace elements necessary for the formation of cells.
EAT FRUIT LOSS THE RIGHT WAY
While the weight loss effect of the fruit is obvious, we must consume it in moderation and appropriately to be effective.
• Based on the number of calories in each fruit, we need to calculate the amount of fruit consumed during the day to avoid excess calories.
• Do not eat fruit immediately after the main meal: the amount of starch sugar in the main meal is quite large. If we eat fruit immediately after a meal, it will raise blood sugar levels, increase insulin secretion and lead to the storage of body fat.
• Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking juice to get a healthy amount of fiber.
• The time to eat fruit is in the morning and around snack time.
• It must be combined with the right exercise regime for a completely healthy lifestyle and effective weight loss.